Terms and conditions
Candidates entered for the GCSE/ IGCSE exam after the late fee deadline will be charged an additional £50 on top of the normal charge per subject.
Candidates entered for the GCSE or IGCSE exam after the High late fee deadline will be charged an additional £100 on top of the normal charge per subject.
Candidates entered for the A Level exam after the Late fee deadline will be charged an additional £120 per subject on top of the normal charge.
Candidates entered for the A Level exam after the High late fee deadline will be charged an additional £240 per subject on top of the normal charge.
Cancellations or refunds before the Entry deadline will result in a full refund minus administration fee of £40 per unit/paper.
After this deadline no refunds will be allowed.
Candidates deferred from a previous series will only be able to defer once. No refunds will be permitted.
For Functional Skills exams there is a cancellation fee of £30 per paper before the deadline (2 weeks before the exam)
No cancellations or refunds are allowed after this date.
Shortly after you have been entered for the exam you should receive a Statement of Entry. Please check the following carefully on the Statement of Entry:
– Your name and date of birth – These are the details that will appear on your certificate.
– The examinations you have been entered for – Are they correct? Are there any missing?
– Exams timetabled at the same time – Do you have any? Take into consideration those you may have entered with other awarding bodies or centres.
– Unique Candidate Identifier and, if applicable, Unique Learner Number (ULN) – If you are taking examinations in different series, you must retain your UCI and ULN so that your results can be collated to give an overall result.
Make sure that you:
– Report any problems, errors or omissions to us immediately.
– Know what to do if you have examinations timetabled at the same time or where no date is listed.
– Read and understand the Notice to Candidates displayed at our centre. Candidates’ rights under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 are preserved.
Please note that corrections (not withdrawal) made after the deadline will result in an additional charge of £30.
AM Exams: please arrive by 8:45am.
PM Exams: please arrive by 12:45pm.
Candidates who arrive after 9.00am for the AM exams and after 1.00pm for the PM exams may be refused admission
All candidates need to ensure that they have the correct photographic identification to present at the exam for example a passport or driving license.
Please ensure that you have correct equipment for the exam (e.g pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, protractor, compass calculator without printed formulas etc.)
Dates of release of results and certificates and up-to-date information will be available on our website. You can come in and collect your certificates for no additional charge, alternately, we can post the certificate/s to you for a £15 charge.
Please be aware that we only hold on to certificates for one year after which they are returned to the exam board.
If exams are cancelled due to COVID, candidates will automatically be deferred to the next available sitting or full refunds minus administration fee of £40 per paper will be issued.
If you have applied for Access Arrangements, please ensure these are confirmed in writing before the exam.